Recreational Soccer Program
Recreational Player Registration
Player photo requirements.
Late Registration: June 1-15th Cost: $180.00
Rec Soccer Age Matrix
|Age Group||Year Range|
We are looking for Recreational Soccer Coaches for the upcoming season. Its a great way to be involved in your community and help the kids have a great season. Prospector will reimburse head coaches for US Soccer coaching licenses attained (at the end of the season for the head coach). The club will support volunteers.
Coaches meetings 6/23 and 6/24 (Time and place TBD)
Rec Coach Registration: Submit Application
Please contact Melissa Randall for more information.
Ages: U6 to U19
- Regular Registration: March 1st - May 31st (cost: $145 - early registrants can take advantage of the payment plan option spreading the cost over March, April and May)
- Late Registration: June 1st - June 15th (cost: $180)
- Wait List Registration: June 16 - July 31 (players will be prioritized by date of registration and only be put on a team if space is available). Credit card must be entered to be on the wait list, but will not be charged unless a space on a team is available.
- Practices: Typically begin in mid July
- Frequency: Once to twice a week (as set by coach)
- Duration: Determined by coach.
- Games: 8-10 typically starting in mid August
- Frequency: once per week typically on Saturdays
- Duration: depends on age level
Cost: $45 Youth / $46 Adult (Full kit includes: blue & white jerseys, blue shorts and blue socks). Last year's uniforms may be used this year. A kit with random number is standard.
Soccer Equipment Needed
- Uniform kit
- Shin guards
- Soccer cleats
- Water bottle
- Practice ball
- U6-U8: Size 3
- U10-U12: Size 4
- U14-U19: Size 5